The golden bell-type silent siphon modified after the successful experiment, the water in the damaged tube is being sucked up.
1. Fish feeding
2. Fish excrete ammonia, which is toxic to fish
3. Nitrifying bacteria convert ammonia into nitrite, which is still toxic to fish
4. Nitrifying bacteria convert nitrite into nitrate, which has less impact on fish
5. Plants absorb and utilize nitrates as nutrients, and the water is purified
Hole opener (optional, the hole diameter is selected according to the waterproof joint)
IKEA ANTONIUS: one set of frames, two baskets, one 50-liter drawer, and one 25-liter drawer
20mm: one meter of PVC pipe, three 90-degree elbows, one tee, one ball valve, one waterproof joint
25mm: half a meter of PVC pipe, a 90-degree elbow, and a waterproof joint
32-25mm: PVC reducing diameter straight through one
50mm: PVC pipe fifteen centimeters, one pipe cap
75mm or 110mm: PVC pipe fifteen centimeters
1. Assemble the IKEA Anthony frame according to the instructions.
2. Cut off part of the mesh of a basket as shown in the picture to facilitate the installation of a 25-liter drawer and the installation of waterproof joints. After cutting, use a file to smooth the quick opening to avoid scratches.
3. Make holes in the 25-liter drawer. If you don’t have a hole opener, you can refer to the following methods: use washers to draw the opening range; use an electric drill to drill a rhombus within the opening range; use a knife to cut the rhombus; use a file File the diamond into a round shape.
4. Install waterproof joints.
5. Process the water pipes. The floor tiles in the picture are 30 centimeters long on each side. The one on the far right is a 75mm water pipe. Punch small holes evenly on the surface to serve as an isolation cover. For ease of operation, it is recommended to use a 110mm one. The second group from the right is a siphon bell made of 50mm pipe. If you don’t use a siphon device, you can make an overflow pipe according to step 6 and use the timer to realize the tide.
6. Make the overflow pipe.
7. Connect the pipes, fittings and water pump.
8. Put the isolation cover outside the siphon device and put in ceramsite or gravel
to be continued. . .